FOIA Activity: 5 New Procedural or Substantive Decisions
We have added 5 decisions of a procedural or substantive nature filed between July 21, 2013 and July 27, 2013. These are associated with 4 FOIA cases pending in federal district court. Note that because there can be delays between the date a decision is made and when it shows up on PACER, this listing includes only decisions that appeared on PACER during this period.
Click on the date to view the full text of the decision. Click on a case title below to view other details for that case, including links to the docket report and complaint.
- CAN 3:2013cv02789 — Public.Resource.org v. United States Internal Revenue Service
- July 24, 2013: ORDER GRANTING EXTENSION OF TIME TO ANSWER re  Stipulation. The United States shall have until and including September 3, 2013, to answer or otherwise respond to the complaint filed in this matter. Signed by Judge William H. Orrick on 07/24/2013. (jmdS, COURT STAFF) (Filed on 7/24/2013)
- DC 1:2005cv01812 — PRISON LEGAL NEWS v. LAPPIN
- July 23, 2013: MEMORANDUM OPINION. Signed by Judge Reggie B. Walton on 7/23/2013. (lcrbw2)
- DC 1:2011cv01021 — CITIZENS FOR RESPONSIBILITY AND ETHICS IN WASHINGTON v. U.S. DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
- July 25, 2013: MEMORANDUM OPINION regarding  ORDER. Signed by Judge James E. Boasberg on 7/25/2013. (lcjeb3)
- DC 1:2012cv00452 — ROSENBERG v. UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF IMMIGRATION AND CUSTOMS ENFORCEMENT et al